The Digital Signage Federation (DSF) invites DSF members and non-members alike, to attend its Wednesday, March 23 “Hangout” panel discussion at 2pm EST, on the topic of “Interesting Outcomes from DSE 2016: An Attendee’s Perspectiv.
Everyone who has attended DSE is faced with an overwhelming amount of choices, whether from a robust professional education conference line up, or the over 200 on-floor exhibitors demonstrating the latest digital signage and interactive technologies. Yet, not everyone has the same goals or purpose when attending, which differently defines individual experiences.
Prepared to discuss their respective show experiences, insights and reactions to the trending technology displayed at DSE are three Digital Signage professionals who are members of the DSF, to include:
- Penny Carter, Digital Signage Lead, Lockheed Martin
- Jerry Harris, Senior Director, Exhibits Graphics & Audio Visual Services, The Georgia Aquarium
- Paul Fleuranges, Vice President, Corporate Communications, New York Transit Authority
Hangouts are 45-minute panel discussions using Google’s Hangout platform with a moderator and a panel of three or four industry professionals.
More information on the March 23 Hangout event or other DSF events can be found on the DSF website. Both DSF members and non-members may join these, or any of the DSF’s scheduled Hangout conversations for free – but registration is required and can be accessed on the “DSF Event Web Page” of the DSF website at http://digitalsignagefederation.com/event-2090858
Mark Your Calendar Now:
Digital Signage Federation 2015 Educational Hangout Schedule
- April 13 – Digital Signage & Environmental Design
- May 11 – How to Leverage Signage in a K-12 Education Setting
- June 15 – Basic Content Do’s and Don’ts for Digital Signage