- German magazine Horizont published today very interesting interview with Dirk Hülsermann, Director of Business Development at Neo Advertising and president of OVAB Europe. Title of the article is “Gold-digger mood is dominating the market” is more than indication of what is the interview about… more
- “Eleven members of the Out-of-home Video Advertising Bureau have completed their first audience-research studies in conformity with OVAB’s new audience metric guidelines, published last year. While most big DO networks have previously conducted proprietary audience studies with third-party research firms, this marks the first time that they agree on the underlying metric.”…more
- The conference will provide insights into trends & driver of communication, customer expectations and benefits regarding digital signage and the potentials for 2010. Each presentation will be introduced by a 5-minute market snapshot to give all attendees an overview about the economic key facts, competitive environment and the usage of digital signage. Continue reading
- The last month have been very busy for all OVAB Europe board members. A lot of efforts have been made to pave the way for our young association. For the first time we will hold OVAB Europe DOOH conference in Munich on the 21st of October. This event is the starting point for series of events OVAB Europe will organize or participate in.
- In a few weeks, the first official meeting will be held under the auspices of the OVAB Europe in Munich. From the 20th to the 22nd of October DooH will dominate the Bavarian capital city. Three days in which representa-tives from different sectors will shape the future of the digital out of home media through workshops and lectures. In addition to the association meetings and the conference program there will be a workshop on the “Audience Metrics Guidelines” given by OVAB US. Read more in the current issue of the OVAB Europe Newsletter.
Minicom Digital Signage and Zero Creative announce a partnership in the field of 3D video distributing over networks
In the past months successful experiments have taken place to combine Minicoms’ DS Vision HDMI product with Zero Creative’s autostereoscopic 3D Displays. The distribution of multiview 3D signals over long distances between player and display can be difficult. Continue reading